Mindfulness | June gratitude Challenge |
Where do you want to put your focus on this month?
What thoughts and feelings do you want to attract?
What do you want to create more of?
At the end of the day , you can either focus on what is tearing you apart, or on what is already beautiful and beating alive within and around you, and what's strong inside and holding you together.
I welcome every day with a morning mantra "whatever you focus on grows", and today I want to bring my intention and attention to celebrate and focus this month of June on the wholesomeness of my daughter and life blessings. She graduates next week and shortly after will be rolling to college on her new adventure. I want to cherish, celebrate and treasure the moments and create more of it. I want to wake up in the morning and look at the world that takes nothing for granted.
In the spirt of celebration and gratitude, I am pursuing to create and practice gratitude relentlessly as a photo challenge.
Starting June1st, I invite you to participate in this challenge. As you practice gratitude, you will attract more thoughts and feelings of gratitude.
Be astonished every day and savor in the beauty around.
Get amazed in what you already have.
Take a moment of awe, gratitude and celebrate the beauty and the little things around.
In a short time your entire being will be saturated with it, and you will experience unconditional happiness that is beyond what you can imagine.
I've collected from different sites (meplus today, fizzle out ) a list of words , one for each day during the month of June. I'll snap a picture of something I am grateful for that is related to the word of the day.
I want you to come along and take this photo challenge with me.
I invite you , your friends and kids to participate in this challenge and post your pictures either on Facebook or Instagram (ghadabkh #iamgrateful )and the winner (s) who collect 30 pictures would win a personal coaching package.
- Feb 21, 2018 Reasons why your brain maybe holding you back (from achieving your goals ) Feb 21, 2018
- Jan 27, 2018 How to Break the Diet/Binge cycle Jan 27, 2018
- Jan 19, 2018 The Three Difficult Practices to Stop Emotional/Binge Cycle or( any habitual cycle) Jan 19, 2018
- Jan 2, 2018 NotGettingThe NextBigGet Jan 2, 2018
- December 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 What you need to know about Emotional eating Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Are you in Control? Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 will you stay ? Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 The truth that no one tells you about how to live an Extraordinary Life Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 How to believe you're good enough ? Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Why not live as if you deserve all the pleasure-at and away from the table ? Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 The art of Loving and accepting your body Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 How to turn an episode of emotional binging into powerful learning ? Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Holistic Nutrition | Emotional Constipation | Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Mindfulness | The power of Intention | Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Mindfulness | Acceptance and Celebration of Feelings | Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Mindfulness | June gratitude Challenge | Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Nutrition | Why your healthy is not my healthy? | Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Excellence or Perfectionism ? Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Primary Hungers Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Re-Parenting yourself Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 What if your relationship with food is the doorway to the rest of your life? Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 The power of Recieving Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 What is your vibrational State? Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Enough is not an amount Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Sidebar widget host Sep 11, 2017