will you stay ?
Stay with your body.
I did not like here. Here was not a place to trust.
Here was not enough. Here was not a place that I thought I can handle with my eyes open;
I believed that my salvation is not here - it is outside my body - and the faster I run away, the higher are my chances to find myself.
I abandoned my body, myself, and my true hungers .
The body is a powerful resource, and has a natural intelligence that can offer a new depth of learning about yourself. You might be familiar with some expressions that are used to talk about the body language are " inner knowing", "small voice" "gut feeling ".
Have you heard people say? I trusted my gut and just went for it- I knew in my heart it was the right thing- my stomach knotted up with fear- my heart began racing- I had a feeling you’d be calling me; Yet we do not always pay attention to our bodies.
We completely disconnect from the information it’s offering us , and abandon and mistreat
Do you ever use your body purely as a vehicle to move you around ?
attempt to whip your body into shape?
mistreat your body by being judgmental? forget to ask your body what it wants for nourishment ? turn a deaf ear to “ I need to have a rest now”.
Ken Wilber in "No boundary" , states that “few of us have lost our minds , but most of us have long ago lost our bodies “.
He suggests that we ride our body much like someone rides a horse.
There is no way of winning - Coming home is the only way- Here - Your Body- is your home.
What if you Stay in your body with your sadness?
with your shakiness, with this deep feeling in the pit of your stomach, with trembling legs - stay in with feeling heavy, stay in with your emotions. Staying in is our redemption, It is in this moment , where we transcend .
Notice your breaths
Notice your body sensations, are you are cold ?are you feeling hungry? Scan your body; Where are you holding tightness? Where are you feeling loose ? Where is it easy to breath? Where does it feel I don't want to feel that ?
Notice this moment
when "I don't want to stop last bite " because I can't deal with the emptiness, What is it that that I can’t handle? Is it this belief that feelings will never end and I will get destroyed in the grief? stay in- and ask am I willing to hangout in this emptiness ?
Staying in the body
(body embodiment ) is a painful truth we all want to escape it , numb it, become addicted to all kinds of external guilt pleasures just not to deal with it, use brain to manipulate it, but what if I told you it is our universal wisdom that is pointing us to the bright center of our life? Our Body knows how to process trauma and can heal if we just allow ourselves to stay in body - if we just trust ourselves.
What if you Stay here with
What’s on your plate _ pay attention to how the food tastes _ how it feels in your mouth _ what part of your body feels most satisfaction _ what's on your hand_ your book _ pay attention to your friend, take time with what you love _ trust that here is enough _ trust that your body wisdom holds what you really want
Here is where your freedom prevails, it is right here in this moment
you surrender to your hungers, to your enough, to your pain, to your struggles,
you transcend to a new world, to your own truth, to what you really want.
Will you honor your body and stay ?
- Jan 21, 2019 Come Home to Yourself Jan 21, 2019
- Jan 18, 2019 This Year, let's be more Human Jan 18, 2019
- Jan 18, 2019 How Fearing to Eat is making you Eat More Jan 18, 2019
- Jan 18, 2019 Body Positivity vs Body Possibility Jan 18, 2019
- Jan 18, 2019 Fixing isn't my Motivation Jan 18, 2019
- Jan 18, 2019 From Rebellion to True Food Freedom Jan 18, 2019
- Dec 1, 2018 The Quality Elevator Strategy Dec 1, 2018
- Nov 3, 2018 I quit arguing with my NOW-Body Nov 3, 2018
- Oct 13, 2018 I want for you more than Weightloss Oct 13, 2018
- Sep 1, 2018 How my feminine rebelled and changed my approach to food and body Sep 1, 2018
- Aug 25, 2018 STAY PUT (Stopping the cycle of fleeing and seeking pleasure) Aug 25, 2018
- Jun 17, 2018 The myth of Positivity Jun 17, 2018
- May 26, 2018 Why your willpower won't power (" I won't power" vs "I want power") May 26, 2018
- Feb 21, 2018 Reasons why your brain maybe holding you back (from achieving your goals ) Feb 21, 2018
- Jan 27, 2018 How to Break the Diet/Binge cycle Jan 27, 2018
- Jan 19, 2018 The Three Difficult Practices to Stop Emotional/Binge Cycle or( any habitual cycle) Jan 19, 2018
- Jan 2, 2018 NotGettingThe NextBigGet Jan 2, 2018
- December 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 What you need to know about Emotional eating Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Are you in Control? Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 will you stay ? Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 The truth that no one tells you about how to live an Extraordinary Life Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 How to believe you're good enough ? Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Why not live as if you deserve all the pleasure-at and away from the table ? Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 The art of Loving and accepting your body Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 How to turn an episode of emotional binging into powerful learning ? Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Holistic Nutrition | Emotional Constipation | Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Mindfulness | The power of Intention | Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Mindfulness | Acceptance and Celebration of Feelings | Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Mindfulness | June gratitude Challenge | Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Nutrition | Why your healthy is not my healthy? | Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Excellence or Perfectionism ? Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Primary Hungers Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Re-Parenting yourself Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 What if your relationship with food is the doorway to the rest of your life? Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 The power of Recieving Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 What is your vibrational State? Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Enough is not an amount Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Sidebar widget host Sep 11, 2017